一些金句
你成了自己财产的奴隶
The things you own end up owning you.
总是忍气吞声 难免忍无可忍
You can swallow a pint of blood before you get sick.
一切都写在大家脸上 我和泰勒只是表现出来而已
一切都憋在大家喉咙里 我和泰勒只是明说出来而己
It was right in everyone's face.
Tyler and I just made it visible.
It was on the tip of everyone's tongue.
Tyler and I just gave it a name.
自我修养只能糊弄自己(手淫)。至于自我毁灭…
Oh, self-improvement is masturbation.Now, self-destruction…
那歇斯底里的呐喊听着像圣灵降临节的祷告
The hysterical shouting was in tongues like at a Pentecostal Church.
一架打完 虽然没有解决问题
但一切都不是问题了
When the fight was over, nothing was solved.
But nothing mattered.
准备将灵魂咳出体外
Prepare to evacuate soul.
避孕套是我们这一代人的水晶鞋
遇见陌生人就套上它
然后狂欢一夜
之后再扔掉它
我是说避孕套 不是陌生人
The condom is the glass slipper of our generation.
You slip one on when you meet a stranger.
You...dance all night.
Then you throw it away.
The condom, I mean. Not the stranger.
该离开这旋转木马了
Gotta get off of this merry-go-round.
没有痛苦和辆牲 我们会一事无成
Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
不!不要拿出濒死的心态来!拜托!
No! Don't deal with this the way those dead people do! Come on!
不!你现在还只是初窥门径。
No! What's you're feeling is premature enlightenment.
听我说,你必须想到有可能上帝根本不爱你
Listen to me. You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you.
他根本不想要你 甚至还恨你
He never wanted you. In all probability, He hates you.
这还不是最惨的事 我们根本不需要他
This is not the worst thing that can happen. We don't need Him!
去他的祖咒 去他的救赎
Fuck damnation, fuck redemption.
我们是被上帝抛弃的孩子?是就是吧!
We are God's unwanted children? So be it!
首先 你得学会放手
First, you have to give up.
首先 你要明白 不要恐惧 明白你总有一天会死
First, you have to know, not fear, know that some day, you're gonna die.
只有失去了一切才能放手去做任何事
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
你离完全堕落又近了一步
You're one step closer to hitting the bottom.
这个看起来人模人样的疯子可能会忽然爆发
this button-down, Oxford-cloth psycho might just snap
我看见了最强最聪明的人
I see the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived.
我看到了各种潜能
I see all this potential.
也看着它们被浪费掉
And I see it squandered.
该死的 整整一代人都在替人加油
Goddamn it, an entire generation pumping gas.
端盘子
Waiting tables.
当白领奴隶
Slaves with white collars.
广告诱导我们去追求豪车华服
Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. 干自己憎恨的工作挣钱买自己不需要的狗屎
Working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.
我们是被历史遗忘的一代
We're the middle children of history, man.
没有目标也没有地位
No purpose or place.
我们没有世界大战
We have no Great War.
没有大萧条
No Great Depression.
我们的大战是心灵之战
Our great war is a spiritual war.
我们的大萧条是自己的生活
Our great depression is our lives.
跑啊 阿甘 快跑
Run, Forrest, run!
不要害怕 不要分神
No fear. No distractions.
琐事自然就到了视线之外
The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide.
你就是这世上一圮活生生的垃圾
You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
我们只是粪堆里的一坨屎
We are all part of the same compost heap.
为什么弱者总是得缠着强者
Why does a weaker person need to latch on to a strong person?
我们相信泰勒
In Tyler we trusted.
别和我们作对
Do not fuck with us.
彻底堕落不是闲来的消遣
Hitting bottom isn't a weekend retreat.
别总想掌握一切 放手吧
Stop trying to control everything and just let go!
在我梦想中的未来 你在洛克菲勒中心废墟堆成的峡谷中 追寻麋鹿的踪迹。
In the world I see,you're stalking elk through the damn canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center.
你穿着这辈子都不会坏的鹿皮外衣
You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life.
你沿着层层缠统着希尔斯大厦的葛藤向上登攀
You'll climb the thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower.
你向下望去地上春谷的人変得那么渺小,还有人在废弃的高速路上的便车道,晒着鹿肉条。
And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn,laying strips of venison in the empty car-pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.
一切从头再来
All over again.
似曾相识
Déjà vu.
尘埃落定 回到开始
This is it. The beginning.
以防万一
Tying up loose ends.