很有爱的对话~
I’m sorry.Should I have been cooking for two. I figured by the time it was eight o’clock you and Coop stopped for omelets.
抱歉,我应该做两个人的饭吗?我以为你回来都八点了会和小库去吃煎蛋卷
No.
没有
I can still make something.
我还可以给你做点
No, It’s fine.
不用 没事
Cool.
好吧
Is ,uh..Is something wrong?
有什么……有什么不对的吗?
No.
没有
Really?Because you called Cooper "Coop".And I don’t even think I have.
真的吗?你管库珀叫小库诶 我好像没这么叫过吧
No? I thought maybe you did on the phone the other night.3:00 in the morning.
没有吗?你好像有天晚上在电话里这么叫的 是在凌晨三点
You’re really mad at me for calling my sponsor?
你真的要因为我给担保人打电话生气吗?
No,of course not.Let’s just forget about it.It’s not my place. Just trying to figure out what my place is.
不会 当然不会 咱们别提这茬了 不关我的事 我只想搞清楚你把我摆在什么位置
I-I don’t even know what that means.
这话什么意思
It means if you needed to talk to somebody at three o’clock in the morning , you could have just rolled over.
如果你需要凌晨三点找人聊天翻个身就行了
I don’t wanna wake you.
我不想吵醒你
Why not?
为什么
Because,Carlos ,you weren’t the one that I needed to speak with.
因为我要说话的人 不是你卡洛斯
Exactly
没错了
You know he’s straight,right?
你知道他是直男对吧
Why does that matter?
有什么关系?
It doesn’t matter.
没关系
I don’t think you are cheating with the guy,TK
我又没觉得你出轨那家伙TK
Not physically.
身体上没有
Look,I know that confiding to your sponsor isn’t cheating.It just …It feels like he’s getting pieces of you that I don’t.
我知道你知道你向担保人倾吐心事不算出轨 只是 感觉他拥有了你不属于我的那部分
You don’t want those pieces.
你不会想要我那些东西的
I do. I want all of it.
我想 我全都想要
You have all of me,Carlos.
我都是你的 卡洛斯
Do I?
是吗?
Yes!
当然
Would it make you feel better if…the next time I felt the need to use, I’d come to you.
如果说下次我需要跟人聊的时候 我就找你 能让你好受点吗?
You know you can.
你知道你可以找我的
I know.
我知道
And I might,but …it wouldn’t be enough.
我可能会 但是……但这样并不够
I’m not enough,you mean.
你是说有我还不够
No.
不是
Because you haven’t been there.And thank God you haven’t. I need people in my life that have.And if that…means that sometimes I’m late getting home,just know it’s only so I will get home,Carlos.
因为你没经历过 幸好你没经历那些 我需要跟有过那些经历的人聊聊 如果 那意味着有时我会晚点回家 你只要知道 我那么做是为了能回这个家 卡洛斯
From 9-1-1:Lone Star Season 3(2022)
选自 《紧急呼救:孤星 第三季》