You used to wrap yourself in fairy tales like a blanket.
你习惯于让自己沉浸在童话中 把它当成避难所
But it was the cold you loved.
但你所爱的是那种寒冷
Sharp shivers as you uncovered the corpses of Bluebeard's wives.
当你发现残酷丈夫的妻子的尸体时 恐惧到颤抖
Sweeter goose bumps as Prince Charming slid one glass slipper
当白马王子给你穿上水晶鞋 鞋子非常合脚时
over your little toes, a perfect fit.
幸福到感动
But by the schoolyard, real princesses floated by you on fall winds.
但在校园里 真正但公主伴着秋风 飘在你四周
You saw the gulf between you and the rich girls,
你看到了自己和富豪女之间的鸿沟
and vowed to stop believing in fairy tales.
并发誓不再相信童话
But the stories were in you, deep as poison,
但故事深埋于心中 宛如毒药
If Prince Charming was real, if he could save you..
如果白马王子真的存在 如果他能救你于水火
you needed to be saved from the unfairness of everything..
你需要从一切不公平的事物中得到拯救
When would he come?
他什么时候会来?
The answer was a cruel shrug in a hundred fleeting moments.
答案是无数个瞬间的残酷耸肩
The sneer on Stevie Smith's face when he called you a fat cow.
是史蒂夫 史密斯骂你死胖子时 他脸上的讥笑
Uncle Jeff's hand squeezing your ass in the Thanksgiving kitchen.
是在感恩节的厨房里 杰夫叔叔对你的猥亵
The accusation in your father's eyes
是你告诉父亲真相时
when you told him what happened.
他眼中的指责
From every boy masquerading as a man
从每个你亲热过 爱过
that you let into your body, your heart
并伪装成男人的男孩身上
you learned you didn't have whatever magic
你终于明白 没有任何魔法
turns a beast into a prince.
可以将野兽变成王子
You surrounded yourself with the girls you'd always resented,
你让自己周旋于那些令你怨恨的女孩之间
hoping to share their power, and you hated yourself.
希望共享他们的力量 你恨你自己
And that diminished you even more
那让你变得弱小 甚至不堪一击
And then, right when you thought you might just disappear,
然后 当你觉得自己快要消失时
he saw you.
他注意到了你
And you knew, somewhere deep, it was too good to be true.
你内心深处很清楚 一切太过美好 不可能是真的
But you left yourself be swept,
但你让自己沉沦其中
because he was the first strong enough to lift you.
因为他是第一个 给你希望但人
Now, in his castle, you understand
在他但城堡里 你发现真相
Prince Charming and Bluebeard are the same man.
白马王子和残酷丈夫是同一个人
And you don't get a happy end unless you love both of him.
除非两个你都爱 否则不可能拥有幸福的结局
Didn't you want this? To be loved?
这不就是你想要的吗 被爱?
Didn't you want him to crown you? Didn't you ask for it?
你不是想让他为你带上皇冠吗 这不就是你想要的吗?
Didn't you ask for it? Didn't you ask for it?
这不就是你想要的吗? 这不就是你想要的吗?
So say you can live like this.
所以告诉自己 你可以这样活着
Say you love him, say thank you,
说你爱他 说你有多感激
say anything but the truth.
除了真相 无话不谈
What if you can't love him back?
如果你无法付出同等多爱呢
最赞回应
蓝胡子对应白马王子,显得贴切!而且,西方文化中,蓝胡子是家喻户晓的杀妻狂!
为傻白甜童话女孩们敲醒警钟!事出反常必有妖,过分好的可能是变态。
不是残酷丈夫,是蓝胡子
不是残酷丈夫,是蓝胡子
嗯 一个直译一个意译嘛
蓝胡子对应白马王子,显得贴切!而且,西方文化中,蓝胡子是家喻户晓的杀妻狂!
有这段的音频嘛?
我改天在喜马拉雅上念一遍 hhh
hhh可以可以
这段写得蛮好的
为傻白甜童话女孩们敲醒警钟!事出反常必有妖,过分好的可能是变态。
> 我来回应