1. Like-like athletes must feel when they’re in the zone. 感觉就像运动员进入状态。
In the zone 专注中，[俚语]处于巅峰状态
如果别人打扰你时，你说In the zone 告诉别人你正处于专注模式，请勿打扰。
2. She generally means business. 她都会当真的。
Mean business 当真；说真的
I mean it. 我是认真的。
If you say that you mean what you are saying, you are telling someone that you are serious about it and are not joking, exaggerating, or just being polite. 对…当真
He says you're fired if you're not back at work on Friday. And I think he meant it.
3. They don’t shed fur, they don’t make noise. 他们不掉毛，不出声。
Shed 落 (叶); 脱 (发); 蜕 (皮)
Shed tears 落泪
Shed fur 掉毛
Some of the trees were already beginning to shed their leaves.
4. And if he ever goes berserk, I know I can outrun him. 如果哪天他发狂，我肯定也跑的过它。
Go berserk 发狂
If someone or something goes berserk, they lose control of themselves and become very angry or violent.
When I saw him I went berserk.
5. I graduated college at 14. 我14岁大学毕业。
I was graduated from college at 14. 我14岁大学毕业。
Graduated college 大学毕业
6. At some point, we were bound to have our first fight. 从某点来说，我们迟早都会吵架的。
Be bound to do something 一定，必定，肯定
Dowel [木] 木钉；暗榫；合板钉