1. Stage 24 (home to Friends from season two until now) is said to be haunted. It is one of the oldest stages on the Warner Bros. lot and rumors of late night "occurrences" have been circulating for years!
2. Each episode enlists from 35 to 50 extras. James Michael Tyler (Gunther) was an extra in season one. He was the only extra who could work the cappuccino machine, which led to his recurring role. Not until his first spoken line ("Yes." in The One with Phoebe's Dad) did the writers give him a name.
James Michael Tyler从第一季开始出现，群众演员中只有他会使用cappuccino咖啡机，从此之后一直有戏。
但直到 TOW Phoebe's Dad 那一集，他才有了第一句对白“Yes”，于是剧作者们才给他起了个名字——阿甘。
3. The Wardrobe Department has an entire room just for handbags!
4. The artwork in Central Perk is changed every 3 episodes. The art department showcases local, national and international artists. Some artists create original pieces just for the show! (pictured artist: Elise Margolis)
5. The shops across from Central Perk have meaning. Dottie & Herman's Deli is named after co-creator Marta Kauffman's relatives. Free Being Records is an homage to a Greenwich Village record store that executive producer Kevin Bright frequented as a kid.
店名“Dottie & Herman's Deli”是原剧作者之一Marta Kauffman的亲戚的名字；
“Free Being Records”是向格林威治镇的一家唱片店致敬，因为制片人Kevin Bright小时候常常光顾那里。
6. Paul Swain, the Electrical Best Boy, draws the art on the Magna-Doodle board hanging on the back of Joey and Chandler's front door. Sometimes he does a drawing that the writers request or that relates to the storyline; otherwise, the doodle is usually an inside joke with the crew.
7. Monica and Joey's refrigerators actually work (a TV rarity). Monica's is filled with water and soda for the cast and crew. Joey's (pictured) is, um, pretty darn bachelor-like.
8. The sandwich board outside Central Perk references a crew member who went above and beyond the call of duty. "Neighbor Tim" has been appearing at Central Perk ever since his good deed on the set.
每次"Neighbor Tim" 的名字出现，就表示他将场景布置妥当了。
9. In the cold open of "The One with the Princess Leia Fantasy" (Season Premiere, 1996), the gang came in and found other
people sitting in their Central Perk spots. Those were the show's writers for that season.
10. The show goes through 32 pots of regular coffee on show day and over 100 cases of water a week.
11. Phoebe has performed over 25 original songs on the show since the first season.
12.The Central Perk set is one of the few soundstage sets with a real asphalt "street." This allows for more realistic sound during exterior scenes, and allows for underground plumbing to pipe-in real steam from the manholes.
13. The newspapers near the pay phone in Central Perk are six months old.
14. 30,000 feet of film is used to tape one episode of Friends.
15. The art department updates the food in Monica's kitchen cupboards weekly. But types of food (ie: pasta, canned goods) are always kept in the same areas, because Monica is so organized!
16. Monica and Chandler's kitchen has 7 spatulas in plain view.
17. The show orders pizza twice a night for the studio audience. That's a total of 85 pizzas to feed the 300 audience members. (The cast and crew sometimes get sushi too!)
18. When the original Magna-Doodle wore out, the prop department had to find one on eBay to match the original.
19. Robin Williams and Billy Crystal did four takes of their brief cameo in Central Perk.
Robin Williams（窈窕奶爸）和Billy Crystal（当哈利遇到莎丽）在中央咖啡馆亮相时间很短，
20. Most of the copy on the Central Perk coffee board is the original copy from the show's first season (typos included!)
21. The show spends ,700 a week on lightbulbs or "globes."
22. Executive producer/co-creator Kevin Bright often directs episodes. He also re-edits the opening title sequence twice each year with new footage. Once for the first 12 episodes, then again for the second 12.
23. Each script goes through three to five drafts - and often times jokes are rewritten during filming, based on audience response.
24. It takes 366,000 watts of electricity to light all the sets on Stage 24 for one Friends filming. That is the equivalent electrical power of 12 large homes.
25. 25 to 30 people attend the weekly table reads. This is when the cast reads the script for that week's episode aloud for the first time.