1. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passes, you get so dependent on them. That's institutionalized.
2. There is something inside, that they can't get to, that they can't touch. That's yours.
3. It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
4. I guess it comes down to a simple question: get busy living or get busy dying.
5. You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
6. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
7. Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
8. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is. I hope to see my friends again, and shake his hand. I hope.