【Game of Thrones S7E1 — 短评1】
I Salute You, My Queen
For My Queen | 告白Dany
Dany, it's finally your moment to shine! Your voice was filled with strength, compassion, and charisma when you spoke Valyrian to the unsullied, those highly-disciplined slave warriors. You've come a long way to become the one true queen, the last standing Targaryen, the Unburnt, the Mother of Dragons, Khaleesi of The Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and later Queen of Meereen, as well as Queen of the Andals (the Rhoynar) and the First Men!
You value your counsels' advice but you urged them not to question you in front of strangers as you’ve began to act as a leader who has her own will and vision. Raised as a suffered exile has taught you to be strong, confident, and adaptive. You've gradually grown into a strategic and visionary leader who utilizes her personal charisma and natural charm to inspire, lead, support, and fight alongside your followers.
You don't need a whip to test and control the unsullied to shed blood for your war. Your high pride will not tolerate yourself to fight with "slave" warriors even if they may be the strongest soldiers on earth. Your true compassion set the unsullied free and they follow you for your cause, wholeheartedly. Those who were once chained to slavery and claimed by their masters have joined the strongest army to fight along with you, their silver-white-haired queen. You view them as equals. You will fight for them with your life, so will they you.
You’ve learned lessons from those who broke their promises, who lied, betrayed and deserted you to great despair. You’ve become ruthlessly cold to those who have wronged you, but still remain kind and amiable to the innocent and less privileged.
You have witnessed and walked between life and death. You understand the value of life but you are not afraid of mortality. You are walking on the destined path to be a powerful and chosen leader with a righteous mind and unyielding will.
You may be mocked as a pale midget among giant Dothrakis, but I saw no intimidation in your eyes when you were surrounded by filthy khals. I felt no fear on or around you when you declared that none of them was fit to lead. When they told you that you had no voice in this sacred Temple of the Dosh Khaleen as if they owned you, piece by piece, you didn't even care. Your contempt lingered in your eyes when you confronted these "Great Khals". Your winning smiles broadened when these small men were so eager to tear you apart and intended to insult you in an utterly abominable way. You placidly knocked over braziers with a firm push, and you fought against them, face to face, fair and square.
You emerged from the burning temple, unclothed and unburnt. There was absolutely no shame, sadness, dismay, defeat, or a slight regret in your eyes. Instead, I read out the messages on your face, that is, your strength, conviction, power, determination, and invincibility.
I salute you, Daenerys Stormborn, my queen.
【S7E1 — 片段2】不知道为什么几乎每集剪辑的时候总是会把龙妈的放在最后，每一集似乎是按照地理位置由北向南推进的。很喜欢没有语言的片段，这样更能使观众注意演员的肢体动作。这部美剧和大多数的英美剧一样，都是很擅长用艺术性与故事性兼具的画面来阐述情节堆砌人物的。从一开始龙妈的特写眼神变化，到她走到重返的故乡浅滩上深深地按下自己的指印，这一些微小的动作，你都可以感受到龙妈不同的节奏、呼吸、和心情。她在调试自己的呼吸、平复自己的心情、吸收着阔别一生的故乡所带给自己的归属和亲切感，从指尖传递入体内的共振和力量。
这个拍摄场景是在西班牙的西北角的 Bermeo — Shores of San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, an islet belonging to the city of Bermeo。城堡什么的都是CG特效，真实的海滩没有这么宏伟。
图6：标题是Mondays suck! 周一最讨厌了！
图9：和Siri的对话。Siri的回复模仿 #龙母EmiliaClarke# 的一长串称呼和后缀。
网民的智慧 — 第二弹！各种暗喻、调侃、高级黑。[允悲][允悲][允悲]
图4：《失败的人生选择 - 自传》
图5：你没长高哈。You grow nothing是照搬Ygritte对Jon说过的You knew nothing句式。
图7：套用I swear it by the old Gods and new. 这里把gods（神）换成了dogs（狗）。[允悲]
图9：这个我感觉有点恶毒了，虽然是玩笑，但是有点人格侮辱了。《Two and A Half Man》是一部美剧名。
我也做了张图。Does losing the ability to feel hatred, love, happiness, suffering, fun, pain ... ... make us more godly or less human? Is it advancement towards god or degeneration as humans?
House of Starks Reunion:
Arya: I suffered and almost got killed N times. I still have human emotions.
Sansa: I got raped, tortured, and tricked. I still have human emotions.
Jon: I got betrayed and died, then came back alive from the dead. I still have human emotions.
Bran: I am a cripple and a defenseless man. People died for me. But I don't have human emotions.
图1: Master指的是美剧《血族 The Strain》里的Master。朋友说她想要一只龙, 我说我要一个听话的血祖。因为《权力的游戏》里的龙只能毁灭, 瞬间把人灭成灰烬。但是血祖却能把人类变成绝对效忠的同类, 并能把所有人类生前的全部知识记忆情感人性等归为己用。毁灭是简单的, 用毁灭的力量让人臣服是不长久也是不稳定的。而且龙是肉身, 肉身终有弱点, 也会消亡。但是, 血祖的力量却是很难颠覆的, 无限的。还有什么能比拥有并掌控绝大多数人类的思想更厉害的吗?
【S7E5 — 碎想2】Dany对败军说：“I offer you a choice. Bend the knee and join me. Together we will leave the world a better place than we found it. Or refuse, and ... die. 我给你们一个选择。下跪并加入我的队伍。我们一起一定会把这个世界打造成一个比现在更好的世界。或者拒绝，那就只有死亡。” 对于那些效忠Westeros王朝的臣将来说，他们宁可像英雄一样地为自己认同的君王和主义而死，也不愿意违背内心的心愿、委曲求全地向一个他们不认可的女王卑躬屈膝。他们傻吗？愚忠吗？。。。
我们作为旁观者，肯定会觉得这些人怎么不从长计议？这么人为什么要为了内心那些看不见的价值观和自尊心而放弃自己最珍贵的生命？这些人的脑袋怎么那么榆木，就不能转个弯吗？死了有什么好？死了就什么都没有了。死了就再也不能实施内心的大计了。还有什么能比生命更重要的吗？？？为了生存委屈求全、阿谀奉承、自尊全无、出卖肉体和灵魂 ... 这些，又算得了什么？。。。
中国的护照在发达国家有多不便利？我自己深有体会（当然，这只是我个人的经历，不代表所有的中国护照）。大概因为我未婚、总是一个人旅游、英语又听不出口音，所以我总是会被盘问很久，也许海关害怕我黑 在那些国家。每次当人问我你从哪里来，我总会大声地说中国上海。当有人问你的英语怎么那么好？我总会特别自豪地一笑（多少个苦练口语的日子就是为了让人知道即使没有出过国的中国人也能说一口近似母语的英文）。我第一次去美国的时候未满20，和另一个女孩，但入关的时候两人是分开的。我之前有16岁去欧洲五国的旅游记录。我落落大方地回答了所有的问题，定的旅馆、地址、发票、往返的车票等等。但是那个海关官员居然足足扣留了我15分钟，一同大巴上所有的旅客都过了，眼见就只剩下我一个了。那个海关也不再问我问题，就是把我的中国护照里里外外翻了个遍。我眼见着隔壁的三个日本女孩瞥了我一眼，然后笑着轻松地就过关走了，那笑里有讽刺（其中一个日本女孩在车上我还用破碎的日语交流过，她们也是第一次去美国）。那三个连英语都说不清的女孩子，根本连开口都不能交流的女孩，难道仅仅因为是日本的护照就轻松放她们入美国国境了？那一刻，我第一次火了。我一直认为自己是好脾气的，那一刻我真正感到自己被歧视了。我深吸一口，然后说出了一系列的话，没有停顿、没有打嗝、有强调、有节奏，我的态度异常冷静，但是我的口气有着压抑的怒气：“Sir, this is my first time travelling to the US. I understand that you are doing your job, but I've answered all of your questions, and have provided you with all the supporting documents. These are my round-trip greyhound tickets, the receipt that I paid for the tickets, my hotel confirmation and the invoice for my deposit. Both of my visa to the US and my Chinese passport are valid. I've also given you the itinerary of my entire trip. I have no reasons, and of course, absolutely no intentions to stay in the US beyond the allowed time frame. I have no interests in working in the US, all I want to do is to have a relaxing 3-day trip with my friend. Those Japanese girls were not even asked and answered a single question, and yet they were allowed to enter into the border within a blink of eyes and a few smiles? According to my knowledge with one of the girls, it is their first time to the US too, same as I. Why were we treated so differently? Simply because of the Chinese passport that I hold??? Is it only because they are Japanese and I am Chinese that you chose to treat us differently? I've been standing here for over 15 minutes but they passed the border within a few seconds. I've noticed a lot of people waiting after me have run out of patience and they had to switch to a different line-up. You've been fiddling with my passport for almost 5 minutes and you didn't even ask me a single question. Why is that?"
【S7E5 — 碎想3】
1. Dany won the hearts of slaves, so those followed her willingly and whole-heartedly. But here Dany chose to control and rule the defeated soldiers by fear. From the moment she relied on her dragons' power, she personally buried the seeds of hatred. She is still not their rightful queen, not in their eyes and hearts. Those who would rather be roasted, die like flaming balls and turn into ashes, would never bow and bend their knees. She will never hear their vows of allegiance in person, not truthfully.
2. We need to put aside our differences and fight against our common enemy towards our aligned goals. Together we might still have a fighting chance.
3. Sometimes we wish to become someone great and accomplish something. But when we get into the class, the rank, and the world, we realize the things we dreamed about, fiercely fought and pursued, are merely fleeting fantasy and illusion. They are not as grand as we used to believe.
4. We all play a part in history. We may not be the executors, but we have all contributed in a way that perhaps none of us would be able to foresee the end or the future.
What do Dany and Jon have in common?
• They were both deserted as babies, were looked down and deemed not to be trusted when growing up.
• Nobody ever expected anything great from them, but they achieved greatness far beyond everyone's expectations, perhaps even including their own.
• They are both living proof of miracles. One is the mother of three protective dragons and the other witnessed and fought the dead.
• They both deeply loved and lost someone. Their hearts remember the pain and wounds have proved it.
• They both have been betrayed, but they still tend to trust the goodness of human hearts even if reality has taught them to be tough and cold.
• They both lingered between life and death. They both had a long and hard taste of death, but still came back from it with one piece and very much alive.
• They are blue bloods and come from high places, but they have brought freedom to others who are below to them and different from them. They showed commoners and free folks the power of free will and treat them with equality. They have demonstrated no hesitation when overthrowing the old worlds built upon injustice.
• They do not believe in old gods and the new, but they learned to believe in themselves, many others, and endless potentials of all.
• They were born as noblewoman and nobleman, but they eventually become noble fighters and are destined to rule with their will, strength and charm.
What do Dany and Cersei have in common? By 隽永剧评 Eve
1. They both lost their children, and thought they’d never conceive again.
2. Their husbands were both dead, and they were forced to stand strong and fight hard to stay alive.
3. They both “burned” people, and mercilessly ordered to kill those who lied to, betrayed, harmed, and turned their back against them.
4. They both have loyal fighters who have stood alongside them, who would willingly die for them, who pledged their loyalty to follow them, and who swore that they would never betray and abandon them.
5. They are both loved, admired, and hated by people around and beneath them, even from the opposite sides.
6. Both were stripped naked but kept their heads high when appearing in front of their people.
7. They were once naive little girls who never experienced low life and sufferings, but later they tasted the worst of human nature, humiliation, hatred, irreversible and unstoppable pain.
8. They showed no mercy when determined to destroy their enemies.
9. They are both “an eye for an eye” and “debts must be repaid” type.
10. On their first nights with their husbands, the intercourses happened not out of love, but due to forced submission and obedience from their masculine domination.
11. They are both strong women, physically as well as mentally.
12. They both aim for the same throne and title.
13. And in the end, they both fell in love and had sex with those who are related to them by blood.
Thoughts on GoT S7E7: by 隽永剧评 Eve
Perhaps we all dream to be heroes once. Perhaps we've all fancied and longed to be heroic fighters, knights, leaders, or perhaps kings when we were young. But in reality, most of us are just like Theon and/or those faceless dead, or maybe even worse.
Most of us do know what are right and wrong, and what fine lines that we should never cross. But sometimes we simply don’t have the courage to stand up for those (people, words, actions, thoughts, principles, rules, ideologies ... ) that are just and righteous. So we choose to turn our heads sideway, keep our eye lids closed, and force ourselves into verbal and mental silence. We would sneakingly and selfishly walk away and throw any unpleasant & bothering emotions and scenes behind us rather than boldly facing them and courageously step onto the paths to become true warriors and protectors, etc. "We are only human" is the best one-for-all excuse for our cowardly inactions.
In the very end, Theon was always compelled or finally chose to follow his heart to do the right things. But in reality, how many Theons eventually chose to do the right thing? And at the right time? ... ... I guess we'll never know?!
图1： 告白Dany （1）
图2： 告白Dany （2）
图6：龙妈 Dany 和雪诺 Jon Snow 相似雷同的地方。
图7：Dany 和 Cersei 相似雷同之处。