1. It's almost heartbreaking to realize that how little do we need to be animal, and how much do we need to be a real man.
2. Entertainment controls everything. Entertain till die is just the postmodern way of governing.
4. How high-technology actually dehumanize us by separating us. (We are, at our core nature, social animals. ) So, when the majority of us spend most of our time alone, avoiding, deliberately or not, social interactions with others, do we still possess what it takes to be human? Should we call ourselves Human Kind 2.0 or something else?
5. The anger (or feeling of injustice) that we feel may simply be generated by jealousy, not justice. Gaven the opportunity, one can easily turns into the kind of person or do the kind of thing that he/she always hates, but, at the same time, deeply loves.
6. Saying is one thing. Practicing is totally another. To some extent, I dare say that the male character of the film is actually easier to break than the girl, who did drink the tranquilizer before going on the stage.
7. How powerful education (all that we are forced to see and listen) can be in influencing us and form our behaviors without us even wanting or realizing it!!
8. The man did nothing before the new girl came along. So... I guess men only act under certain incentives, and sexual attraction (in all types and forms) can be a really powerful one. You guys really think using the lower part of the body. Haha....