1. Peter Sarsgaard has this amazing power that pulls audience in, even if they don't like him to start with. At the end you just engrossed with the jerk (the subtle fragibility, and oh fucking yeah the seductiveness!).
2. Sienna Miller with an American accent changes her usual demeanor,you can see she's acting, but she's so natural in everything she acts you really just believe her.
3. Jon Foster can carry a movie. He's reasonably cute. And cute. I wanna see more of this boy!
4. The character interactions are so not cliche even if the premise is cliche and superficial. Or you can say it's cliche or superficial but I just don't care!
5. Sienna is so so pretty and elegant in this flick!!
6. But the hottest moment totally happened between two man!! When Art and Cleveland look into each other's eyes in the rain after pushing the car together and...something just happened (why do I feel like the way I describe it has porn potential?).