1. I am always starving, day after day. I guess there is a lot of food in the US. People there are fat.
2. I will do whatever job they give me in the US. They have weird jobs like washing dog's teeth or telling story to old people until they fall asleep.But I do not care, I am willing to do everything to live.
3. I was in desperate. I thought god grew tired of us. He wanted to finish us.
4. They say you can only marry one woman in the US. That could be a problem.
5. [Looking for NYC on map for 2 min...] Oh,it is tiny. [First meal on the plane. Eating ketchup and farmer's cheese only] I think food in Sudan is better. This yellow piece tastes like soap.
6. After 17 years of seperation, I finally got a letter from my family who are still in refugee camp in Uganda.I was so excited. That night, I decided not to go to the community college next Monday. I am not going back to school until I can change their situation. I need more money, so I took three part-time jobs since then.